Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The Beginning of it All

So here it is, my first blog post. Ever. This is one of those things that never really occurred to me to do, but then within the course of about a month I found myself surrounded by people talking about blogs, starting blogs, commenting on blogs, and even suggesting I have my own (to be based on my research for and travels to London and Paris last summer...I'm sure that will end up in here eventually). But one has to start somewhere, so here it is. I have no idea what I will write about at any given point, but I figure it's always good to have an outlet, so why not share my innermost thoughts and feelings on the world's most public forum, right? Who knows, I could amass such a following that the Pied Piper would be jealous...

And to whomever reads this, I like feedback in real life so I'd love it on here. Feel free to post comments or make suggestions about topics for me to rant and rave about, I'm certain to have an opinion on just about anything.

Thanks for reading. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment